Euromecc filtering systems are in a position to satisfy whichever requirement and to assure the full respect of the antipollution norms. The mainly used tipologies are:
- Filtering surface 63 m2
- Electric fan 11 Kw (15 Hp) with silencer
- N° 66 filtering elements on three lines
- Cleaning system with maniche a controsoffiaggio d’aria, working pressure between 5 and 6 bar
- Multi-functional electronic control panel
- Stainless steel body
The polygonal shape DRYBATCH Dust Collector is equipped with horizontally mounted filter elements, a compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in the access door and a suction fan.
Complete of Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter.
- Filtering surface 70 sq.m.
- Electric fan 11 Kw (15 Hp) with silencer.
- N° 72 filtering elements on three lines.
- Cleaning system with working pressure between 5 and 6 bar.
- Diffuser for pre-separation of heavier particles and moisture elimination.
- Multi-functional electronic control panel.
- 304 stainless steel body.
- Compact 800mm (30 in) diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange.
- 24.5m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface.
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover.
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full-Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in corrosion-resistant aluminium air tank for minimum maintenance operation.
- Safe 304 stainless steel weather protection cover with lockable snap hook.
- Leaking body composed by body in stainless steel Ø800 h. 2315 mm
- N° 14 filtering sleeves realized in felt 500 gr/mq, filtering surface 11 m2
- Cleaning system with working pressure between 5 and 7 bars
- Frontally extractible sleeves
- N°2 solenoid valves of 1’’, coils 24V
- 5,5 dm3 compressed tank air with condensate drainage system
- Collection cone for concrete in Fe360 3mm, complete of lead butterfly valve with pneumatic command and two incomings for the connection of the breather pipes of the silos
- Switchboard with general switch and electronic command card with timer pause-job
- Solenoid in plastic material Ø 100 for the connection of the breather pipes to the filter, clamps and accessories.