The usage of the Twin Shaft Mixer allows premixing of aggregates, cement, water and additives obtaining a better quality of concrete and a lower relation water/cement. The two mixing axles, equipped with synchronized contra-rotating arms and blades, enable the homogeneous distribution of cement in the mixture in order to reduce the dosage of cement equal to concrete resistance. The blades geometry and the position of the mixing arms give to the mixture an helical movement, getting a perfect homogeneous and reliable mixture, with a uniform distribution of the cement.
MEB twin shaft mixers are composed of an omega-shaped tank, realized in elevated thickness plate, entirely tightened with structural tubing and covered with interchangeable tiles resistant to wear. Mixing axles are activated by two electrical engines, positioned on high level to facilitate maintenance operations. Supports are in the external part of the bin to avoid contact with the mixture and to make easier cleaning operations. All shafts are screwed to the axle for a simpler substitution. The greasing system includes the distribution of grease in the most important points of the mixer and all these points are located in just one area of the mixer. The discharge gate is provided with limit switches to signal opening and closing, partial or total. The mixer cover is provided with a wide inspection door with safety grate, dust gasket and second door. An hydraulic hand pump enables to open the discharging gate in case of emergency.
|TECHNICAL FEATURES||UM||MEB 1500||MEB 2000||MEB 2500||MEB 3000||MEB 3750||MEB 4500||MEB 5000||MEB 6000||MEB 7500||MEB 9000||MEB 12000|
|Dry filling capacity||lt||1500||2000||2500||3000||3750||4500||5000||6000||7500||9000||12000|
|Fresh concrete output per cycle||lt||1200||1600||2000||2400||3000||3600||4000||4800||6000||7200||9600|
|Compacted concrete output per cycle||lt||1000||1500||1670||2000||2500||3000||3350||4000||5000||6000||8000|
|Mixing motors power||kW||2x18||2x22||2x30||2x37||2x45||2x55||2x75||2x75||2x90||4x55||4x75|
|Hydraulic power pack motor||kW||1x9,2||1x11||1x15
|Skip motor power||kW||1x11||1x18||1x18||1x22||1x30||2x22||2x22||-||-||-||-|
|Net weight (without skip)||kg||4500||4600||7400||7500||7600||9300||9700||11900||12000||14200||19000|
|Net weight (with skip)||kg||6200||6600||9500||11200||11400||13800||14200||-||-||-||-|
- High quality materials and components ensure maximum wear resistance:
- Arms in spheroidal cast-iron GS 600
- Bushings for mixing axle protection. Gasket system connected with polyurethane rings and mechanic seals in grinded steel and grease pumping inside the seals compartments, for perfect greasing and insulation.
- Tank with staggered plates for wear reduction, equal to the material, with consequent reduction of maintenance costs.
- Automatic greasing control unit with 4kg tank.
- Diagnostic control unit with PLC for alarms management and black box for faults record.
- Discharge opening with oil-pressure activated command with three inductive limit switches (positions: Open, Half-opened and Close).
- Engines high positioned to simplify belts tensioning and the access to the inferior part of the mixer.
- Gas springs to easy lift inspection doors without strain.