The ship unloading conveyors comprises an equipment made of a mobile hopper on wheels and mobile conveyor belts. The hopper collects the bulk material from the mobile shaft of the self-unloading ship, and it is provided with a mobile covering system in order to avoid dust leakage. The material from the hopper goes down towards a first belt - extractor belt - located under the hopper, which reguloates the extraction speed of the bulk material and puts the same on a second belt with double inclination - conveyor belt. Finally, a radial belt unlopads the material coming from the conveyor and moves it into the storage area. On request, crosswise to the conveyor belt, it is possible to locate a deferrization system, made of an over band electromagentic separator, shich has the aim to catch metal eventually present in the material and collect it in a special tank. The system can be also equipped, on a specific request of the customer, with a coninuous weighing system for the capacity check.
- Capacity: fino a 1000 ton/h;
- Loading hopper: 50 Cu.m. on for side with anti-dust covering;
- Unloading: 32 m. Belt wide 1,4 m. manoeuvrable and revolving with 60° angle in order to fill big storeyard (bunker) about 7000 m2;
- Transportable materials: coal and also we can arrange the plant for other materials (cement, corn, dust, particle-size materials);
- Mobility: absolute on wheels;
- Manoeuvrability: from the elevated insulated box;
- Alimentation: power line (380 V. three-phased);
- Deferrization system: the plant is provided with a deferrizator to prevent that metals pieces pollute o casually the bunker.
- Covering: All the plant is designed in order to prevent coal dust emission in the environment. So the hoppers and the belt are covered.
The Euromecc's technician can collaborate with the customer to find the best solution to meet requirement:
Feature of material to convey;
Structure type, accessories, capacity, ecc;