Stationary plants are essentially composed by:
- An area for stockpile and storage of the material to treat (feeding hoppers)
- Weighing and storage systems of the material to treat
- Several systems for components transportation (belts, screws, pumps, etc.)
- Reagents’ storage and dosing system
- Phases for the material streamlining (reversible hammer crusher, revolving screens, metal separator, etc.)
- Reactor for stabilization / solidification
- Storage and composting of the treated material
- Section of aspiration and treating aeriform substances ( baghouses and activated carbon filters, scrubber, fans).
Hourly treating potentialities can be dimensioned according to the user needs, consequently prorating all components needed.