The design of our silos provides a careful preliminary analysis of the geographical location, physical and climatic characteristics of the individual installation sites, paying particular attention to the hydrogeological risk and atmospheric phenomena affecting the territory. We offer specific solutions for:
- Extreme temperatures;
- Desert areas;
- Heavy loads of snow and wind;
- Seismic stress.
The monolithic silos are characterized by the watertight, guaranteed by the uniqueness of the body. Easily transportable on normal trucks, monolithic silos meet the demands of small and medium storage, with a capacity between 33 m³ and 90 m³.
The bolted silos are made up of longitudinally flanged elements, which is why they are particularly resistant. In addition, they are bolted to the outside to allow a faster and easier installation on the jobsite. Ideal for high storage volumes, bolted silos have a capacity ranging from 45 m³ to 4500 m³.
|SERIES||CAPACITY ||CAPACITY ||Cylinder Height||Silo Height
|(m³ c.a.)||(Ton* c.a.)||(mm)||(mm)|
*Cement with specific gravity 1,33 Ton/m³
MODULAR SILOS WITH RECTANGULAR PLANT
ACCESSORIES FOR SILOS
To complete the silos, we provide a wide range of accessories.
During the pneumatic loading, there is the risk of serious damage to people and structures. This is due to an overload or overdepression of the silo. The safety system, supplied in the form of individual components, prevents both inconveniences. This system avoids damages to: the silo, the filter and other components of the system. It also significantly reduces the risk of unwanted dust emissions.
Applied to the inferior cone of the silo, it avoids the inconveniences due to the irregular descent of the product, such as demixing, bridges, stagnation. The fluidisation plates help the outflow of the product based on the local variation of the specific weight of the product by aerating it, through blower nozzles connected to the air distribution pipe.
- For silos Ø 2500 mm (No. 3 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 3000 mm (No. 4 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 3500 mm (No. 8 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 4600 mm (No. 12 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 6130 mm (No. 16 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 7680 mm (No. 20 plates or nozzles)
- For silos Ø 9276 mm (No. 8 channels 800x200 mm)
- For silos Ø 12500 mm (No. 32 channels 1600x200 mm)
Euromecc offers different types of level indicators, including:
- • A PADDLE: The universal paddle level limit switch is used as a full, empty and demand alarm on silos containing solids. Its construction and materials make the unit suitable for use in the food industry. Certification to dust Zone 10 provides more application possibilities.
- • IN CONTINUOUS: The measuring gauge in continuous is a transmitter which works according to the fly-time, through micro-impulses. Ideal to measure the level of fine and pulverulent solid products inside the silos.
They are used where the material flux in dust or granular must be intercepted. The valves can be installed under silo and hopper discharge gates, on the loading and unloading gates of the mechanic conveyors or on the loading gate of the telescopic discharger. The valves can be both with pneumatic or manual start-up.
Our accessories are manufactured in accordance with the safety regulations:
- Ladder foot irons: hot-dip galvanised and equipped with intermediate resting place and body-saving cage.
- Galvanised parapet: placed on the roof of the silo H=1.2 m with 15 cm foot sill made of 42 mm tube and 50x6 plate. Euromecc railings are hot galvanized.
- Connecting gangways: hot galvanized, made of expanded metal sheet and complete with railing H=1,2 m with 15 cm shotgun.