Tower plants are the ideal solution for manufacturers of ready-mix concrete and prefabricated concrete. These systems guarantee excellent quality standards, high performance, maximum reliability and significantly lower overall dimensions than traditional systems.
Our range is highly customizable, allowing you to meet any need in terms of number and type of mixing points, aggregate loading system, number of storage tanks and accessories.
Main advantages of the project:
- Reduction/Optimization of the space occupied by the plant
- Greater stability and use of the entire volume available, thanks to the adoption of a circular shape
- Reduced cycle times, due to the absence of conveyor belts and/or skip
- Lower energy consumption, due to fewer mechanical elements
- Integral hot galvanization allows a better surface protection, less maintenance, increased plant life
- Internal design and production: a single interlocutor for all plant aspects
- The full installation coverage ensures total protection against rain, sun and snow.
|TECHNICAL DATA||SI UNITS||VALUE|
|Hourly production||m³/h||Depending on the model and number of mixers installed*|
|Aggregate storage capacity||m³||360÷620|
|Tower silos diameter||mm||8500|
|Nr. of inside compartments||n.||4-12|
|Loading of aggregate materials inside each compartments - by means of bucket elevator or conveyor||-||-|
|Weighing systems for aggregate materials, concrete, water, and additives - by means of homologated load cells||-||-|
|Aggregates distributor - reversible belt with slewing ring||-||-|
|Independent mixing points - one or more than one mixer||-||-|